Adjective of Number
This Adjective describe the quantity of Noun or Pronoun, either it is definite or indefinite number is present in the sentence in both ordinal or cardinal number this is also uses in question like, How much and How Many.
- My brother has two heavy bikes.
- Few boys are really naughty.
- All students have passed the exams.
- Most girls like long hairs.
- He searched Several shops but he didn’t find his desired book.
- Each student has to do internship.
- two children are better than one.
- some players very well in the field.
This Adjective has three different kinds,
- Adjectives of definite Numeral.
a) Cardinal. One,Two,Three.etc
b) Ordinal. First, second, third.etc
- One of my friend has joined Army.
- jack has secured first position in final term.
- yesterday my last day school.
2.Adjective of indefinite numeral.
These Adjectives do not describe definite/exact number , Some,All , Many, Several,Certain,Any.
- I have purchased Some chocolates for the children.
- All crowd is very excited to see their favorite players in the ground.
- Several soldiers were injured during enemy attack.
3. Adjective of distributive numeral.
This Adjective describe one number,
- Every one must read the expiry on medicine before use.
- Each of them put their effort to achieve the target.
- Neither he are and nor his friends are ready to go on hill.