Adjective Is a word which modifies the noun or pronoun in the sentence, it describes , opinion, size, age, shape, color etc.
When adjectives are used before a noun or pronoun they are called attributive.
- she is a bad girl
- This is a huge building.
- The brown eyes.
When they are used after a noun or pronoun they are called predicative.
- This man is brave.
- The wall is green.
in above predicative “is” a linking verb.
some adjective functions as Noun.
Adjectives are used as nouns in plural manner when they precede by “The“.
- The blind receive their sight.
- The homeless got their houses.
- The rich can buy anything they want.
Noun uses as Adjective
- He always wear cotton pant
- She likes Golden chain.
some adjective are:
Examples of Adjectives:
- My friend is a very brave soldier.
- Be careful while cutting the vegetable because the knife is very sharp.
- Today is very Lovely weather.
- Road is diverted to another side because heavy machinery is working there.
- Kindly pour the little tea in the cup.
- He drives the car very Rough.
- My sister is very intelligent in her class.
- My brother got a very attractive salary package.
- I am willing to visit adventurous places.
- beautiful scenery is my weakness.
- My mother always made Tasty food.
- Dubai is famous for its Huge buildings.