Indefinite Pronoun, it refers to unknown or non specific people,things and places they do not have definite address to a person or things like personal pronoun. some Indefinite Pronoun are given below.
Singular and Plural forms of Indefinite Pronoun
|Singular||Plural||Both (Singular and Plural)|
Examples of Pronoun:
- Each player is trying to beat its competitor team.
- Everyone is happy at convocation day.
- Everything is ready according to strategy.
- Has Anybody guitar for today party?.
- Both are ready to go to participate in the competition.
- Many children are not going in school picnic.
- Several employees are absent today.
- Some people are not interested in government policies / Some is good.
- None of them are ready to go in today party/None is coming in my birthday.
- All students were pass with remarkable marks/ All information is incorrect.