Demonstrative Adjective describe a “Noun”, it point out things or persons near or farther to you in the sentence, it also called Demonstrative determiners, It is not followed the main verb but modify the noun in the sentence.
That, Those– uses for farther to You.
This , These -Uses for near to you.
Below are the list of singular/Plural demonstrative Adjective.
- I am keeping these Magazines.
- How much is that bike?
- This cat is belong to me.
- Are you happy with that guitar.
- Those books are very informative.
- That car is very expensive