The ultimate guide to proper nouns & examples:
All proper nouns start with a capital letter: London (a city), Napoleon – (a historical figure), Amazon (a waterway), Avatar (a movie), Mr.Burger (a restaurant), The Lion, the Witch and therefore the Wardrobe (a book) and Sydney Harbour Bridge (a landmark).
Proper nouns examples:
1) Mr. John is on Vacation which is why he is now not attending calls.
2). Miss. Sara is a good student in the class.
3) Mr. Jason and Sara are suitable to identify and capitalized.
4) My friends live in the U.K.
5) Sameer and Ali went to Gorakh Hill station on Sunday.
6) I ordered the laptop from Daraz.
7) Texas is one of my favorite places to visit.
8) Huzaifa went on holiday in July.
9) We had a burger at Mr.Burger.
10) In August, we are traveling to UAE.
11) Washington is the capital of the USA.
12) Julie played with her sister.
13) Danial checked out the stars through her telescope.
Common nouns and Proper nouns:
|Common Noun||Proper Noun|
|Some Old constructions nonetheless exist in the town||Paris is the city of fragrance|
|He is such an exceptional writer||Christopher Columbus has discovered America.|
|She always hanging out with her Boyfriend||Jupiter is the planet|
|My friends always like to go to the library for studies||My family used to spend holidays in Los Angles|
|Brother like sports cars||Ferrari is the most expensive car.|
|Her sister likes biscuits very much.||My mother loves to have Orio biscuits.|
|my friend’s family is habitual to go restaurant for dinner once in a week,||friend’s younger brother Osama affection to eat KFC.|
|The life of the village always inspiring those people who travel who live in large cities||Chicago is committed to supporting small businesses and improving the standard of life for its residents.|