Which of the following sentences contains an indefinite pronoun:
Indefinite Pronoun sentences relate to unknown or nonspecific people, things, and places that do not have a definite address to a person or things like a personal pronoun. some Indefinite Pronoun is given below. Most common pronouns are all, many, either, none, anybody, anything, each, several, none, one, everything, nothing.
Some are conditions:
1). Do not introduce a clause.
2). Words ending in-One or body are used for people.
3) Words ending in – thing are used for things.
Singular and Plural forms of Indefinite Pronoun
|Singular||Plural||Both (Singular and Plural)|
Indefinite Pronoun examples:
- Each athlete is trying to beat his competitor’s team.
- Everyone is happy on convocation day.
- Everything is ready according to strategy.
- Has Anybody guitar for today’s party?.
- Both are willing to go to participate in the competition.
- Many children are not going to school picnics.
- Several employees are absent today.
- Some people are not interested in government policies / Some are good.
- None of them are ready to go to today’s party/None is coming on my birthday.
- All students passed with remarkable marks/ All information is incorrect.