What is Countable / Uncountable Noun?
Examples of Countable / Uncountable Noun.
Countable noun : describe the quantity it contain singular or plural form, can be used with a number or a/an before it.
Example of Countable Noun:
Uses of Countable Noun:
- Please fetch my Books from the Table.
2. A apple juice jug is in the refrigerator.
3. Shop of Toys near to my house
Uncountable Noun: describe such nouns they can not be counted, mass, liquid, emotions,ideas, wind.
example of uncountable Noun:
Uses of Uncountable Noun
- My father loves to have Tea.
- Wafers are more crispy than biscuits.
- breakfast with bread is more light than any other stuff.
- Sunflower Oil for health.